Broadlands Lake Fishery Rules
If you need to clarify any of the below rules please ask a member of staff. Anyone found to be purposely breaking our rules you will be asked to leave the complex immediately.
Carp & Course Rules:
- All Landing nets, unhooking mats and weigh slings MUST be dipped prior to fishing
- Bait boats are allowed on the Main Lake
- All fish must be returned to the water as quickly as possible following capture
- No sacking or retaining of fish is permitted at any times
- All anglers must have a minimum of 42″ landing net and a large padded unhooking mat or cradle
- No bent hook rigs and no fixed lead rigs are to be used. All leads must pass freely over any knots
- No leadcore or fused leaders are allowed
- Barbless or micro barbed hooks only
- Minimum of 12lb line on main lake
- No braided mainline unless using a spod or marker
- No Guest tickets allowed without consulting the tackle shop
- No peas, beans or nuts to be used
- No litter whatsoever to be left behind
- Management may refuse access to any person to the site for whatever reason and may require any person to leave the venue at anytime for whatever reason
- Broadlands Lake Fishery accept no responsibility or liability for any loss or damage to any possessions, you undertake activities at this venue at your own risk
- All fishing must be undertaken from pegged swims only
- Pike fishing is only permitted from the 1st October until 31st March
- All landing nets, unhooking mats and weigh slings MUST be dipped prior to fishing
- All pike snap tackle must be taken home or placed in the relevant bin. Snap tackle being discarded on the banks will not be tolerated
- You must have a 42″ landing net and padded unhooking mat or cradle
- You must have forceps or pliers with a minimum of 8″
- Main line – minimum breaking strain of 12lb is required
- Wire Traces – minimum breaking strain of 15lb and a minimum of 12″ long must be used all the time
- Only trout live baits can be used, and purchased from the shop on arrival. No resident fish are to be used as live baits
- All dead baits used must be of sea origin, no course species whatsoever are to be used
- Only single trebles up to a size 6, semi barbed are to be used on live baits
- Only double trebles up to a size 6, semi barbed are to be used on dead baits
- No braided mainlines to be used in any circumstances on the complex
Please note that Broadlands is a family orientated fishery and any person found not using the toilet facilities provided on site will face an automatic life time ban.
NO DOGS ALLOWED
There will be a minimum of £10.00 charge per person that has overstayed there ticket purchase. If vacating the lakes during a gate closure a taxi or other means of a lift will be suggested allowing a return to collect your car during opening hours. If in an extreme case a bailiff is needed there will be a charge of £10.00 per person payable immediately.
Terms & Conditions
Broadlands fishing lakes excludes liability for loss or damage to vehicles or property caused by circumstances outside our reasonable control or that of our agents or employees.
Except in the case of death or personal injury caused by negligence, our liability under or in connection with this agreement, whether arising in contract, tort, negligence, breach of statutory duty or otherwise, shall not exceed the sum of £2,500,000.
Neither party shall be liable to the other party in contract, tort, negligence, breach of statutory duty or otherwise for any loss, damage, costs or expenses of any nature whatsoever incurred or suffered by the other party of any indirect or consequential nature including without limitation any economic loss, profits, business or goodwill.